Skip to main content

baby nak makan apa..

The gorgeous senorita was telling me about that Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown duet for a while now. But we never got the opportunity to hear it on the radio, together that is. She hears it all the time, but when I’m with her the song just don't want to come out. It seems like everyone else knows the song. Muz was humming to it when we were out hunting, my brother Khalil also sang a bit when he came over to help with some d.i.y. Maybe I don't listen to the radio enough.

Anyways, I finally heard the song. Hehe. No air no air. Kinda catchy tune. Hehe I’ve changed my ringtone for when the senorita calls to play that song now. No air no air.

Anyways, we took the opportunity to do some d.i.y over the weekend with the little munchkin being away and all. Granted assembling and mounting cabinets from Ikea is not really that hard. But with the senorita in no condition to help, I asked my brother Khalil to come over. We picked him up early that Saturday morning, had breakfast and came home to assess the work that needed to be done.

The senorita played the mandur part perfectly. Mandur cum designer. She sketched out the layout of the room and we were to follow the instructions strictly. Khalil was a great help. After a couple hours of drilling and screwing, the office is now much more organized. I only took the afters pics, ghairah sangat nak mendrill eh. Dunno how long it would last la kan. Plus we're planning to convert it to little jj's room in a couple of years so another round of reorganizing would be in order then.

Afterwards we had some guest come in. Ome and the family were in the area, we got to meet the wife and his little zara. They hung out for a bit then we were off to keramat to send my brother home.

Oh did I mention that the senorita traded off her molly for a new Hyundai matrix? We were looking to restructure our finances with the impending arrival of little JJ. So the last treasure hunt served as a farewell of sorts. Molly served us well. But I guess it was time. Besides, the matrix would fit in well with the senorita's "Volvo" driving soccer mom image. Hehe.

24052008211
farewell tour..

When we arrived at my parents it was already close to 7 pm. our favorite pisang goreng stall already closed by then. Tak dapat nak makan pisang. :( My sister and nephews were in puchong. Apparently Nabil is hooked on the playstation and since it is the school holidays he wanted to stay there longer. So the house was kinda quiet. My mom was doing some knitting. Ana was doing her side project. Hehe, I’ll let her elaborate more on that la kot.

When it was time for dinner, I offered to buy something at the local eatery. The senorita wanted ayam goreng kunyit and kuah lemak telur. I went out with Ana and we ordered daging masak merah, ayam goreng kunyit but we couldn't find the telur gulai lemak. So when we came back the senorita was kinda disappointed because takde telur gulai lemak. Kesian baby tak dapat nak makan gulai lemak.

My dad, being very particular about what the baby wants to eat offered to cook the gulai lemak with telur, even suggested that it would be better to add belimbing. Gulai lemak belimbing + telur. My mouth was already watering. Eh siapa yang nak makan ni. They were out of coconut milk so I had to rush off to the nearest giant to get some. Not the instant one but the freshly squeezed one they do sell at giant.

So my dad pun cooked the dish and we all had dinner. The senorita tambah 2 kali. I tambah 3. Hehe sayangnye bapak mentua kat menantu dia. Ish ish ish.

hand and feet
halooo..
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brand new year, same old shit?

2017 is here. After that very eventful 2016 one can't help but hope that the new year brings about more positive things. It doesn't look all that good though.
Will we get an election this year? I'd seriously consider it if I was the pm. I mean yes he has go a lot going for him but what he doesn't have at the moment is a credible United opposition to give him a run for his money. So yeah. Calling for an early election may be something that can be to his favour.
Will stupid acts by stupid people stop making then famous? Nope. Early on we saw a bunch of kids scaling the IPOH sign for shits and giggles. Posted everything on social media. Last I heard they've already come in to give statements to the fuzz. So the moral of the story is if you wanna do stupid things don't blab on social media with your smiling mug there for everyone to see.
Pump prices are up. No point complaining anymore since the price mechanism is partially public so we can pretty much guess th…

What's in it for me.

Looking at how the campaign for the Sarawak state election is going you would think that is a matter of who can promise the most who would probably win it. Difference being one party boasts a track record and the other one, well depends on which other one that is doesn't. 
I especially love it how these promises are all presented as conditional upon winning the election. Doesn't reek of bribery at all eh? Not buying votes. Yeah right. 
You would think that given how Selangor and Penang are run, they would want to see it emulated in Sarawak? I guess loyalty goes a long way over there. 
As it is there are a couple of outstanding issues that Sarawak can use as a bargaining chip in trying to force the federal government to start giving them more.
Oil royalties, more federal projects etc. and what better way to do it than to vote for the opposition? 
If the opposition wins, then Sarawakians can send a message to the federal gov't that hey if you don't give us what we want than t…