Skip to main content

start your day with a whole lotta lovin..

breakfast of champs..
yummy..

The day started off with a dilemma somewhat. This morning the senorita prepared a really hearty breakfast. Continental style. Hehe. Okay la there were no crumpets and jam but there were eggs, frank and beans. Now, the breakfast was just the icing on the cake. I woke up much earlier, took a shower. I got out, saw the gorgeous senorita smiling on the bed, and shortly afterwards I had to shower again.

Now what does that have anything to do with dilemmas? Well whilst we were having breakfast I just thought that, heck being there with someone you love sure beats the hell out of going to the office like a slave to the grind. But I guess bills have to be paid eh. Its not like we both can skip and just chill at the house doing 'nothing'.

Ah well. At least it’s a Friday. We decided to go out on a date after work. It had been a while since we went out. And with the gorgeous senorita well into her pregnancy, it was getting less comfortable to walk around. But I guess we do need our exercise eh. So it was off to Sunway Pyramid. I must admit that the abundance of choices is really overwhelming. I mean the shops - there's so much you can find if you look well enough.

We had dinner at Kenny Rogers. The senorita was telling me how she enjoyed the lamb chops. I had the black pepper chicken. Table talk was surrounding more random ramblings. How much money does a country singer make? If Kenny was that rich how come his name wasn't in the Forbes list shown on E. that sort of thing. I wondered if the restaurant were to play any other music than Kenny Rogers would they get in trouble? Hehe. There weren't many people there. The bulk of the crowd I figured opted for Wendy’s instead. Hmm, not to self must try them square shaped burgers.

After dinner we walked around the IT center. I was surprised to find that the price of a microSD memory card had fallen significantly. 1GB is only RM 35! I remembered it being well into the hundreds. Don’t know if that was for a fake card or not. Since I’ve been using the e90, the urge to look at other gadgets has kind of died down. Hehe there's so much you can do with the phone its ridiculous. I had set up mail for exchange to sync my corporate email with the phone. Not only can u use your 3g connection u could also use wi-fi. And did u know that Sunway pyramid has free wi-fi? I didn't, but I do now! A quick sync and my work email is downloaded. Like I’m going to do anything work related during the weekends. Heh.

We decided to go shop for some stuff afterwards. The senorita was looking for some new breasticles. One of the many positive side effects of being pregnant. Hehe. I told her that I used to be good with estimating the size just by tou.. eh looking at it. We tried to see if I still had it. So I told the senorita what I thought would be her size. She went to the fitting room and said hehe I was right. Can I put that in my resume?

It was baby clothes next. Jusco had like a members day sale thingy where u get 15% off most items. So we got some clothes for the jumping jellybean. Hehe baby clothes are soooo cute. We got pink cause pink is for pwincesses. Blue and brown if she's feeling neutral and also white cause u can't go wrong with white eh. So now we have to figure out where to put all the baby stuff. Hmm.

All in all it was a good night out. We picked up the little munchkin at his grandma's, tucked him in and now I’m sitting here updating this old blog. I’m trying to find some apps to install on the phone. The sexy senorita has dubbed me responsible to fill up her phone with cool addictive games. I found a few - she's already hooked on this one solitaire game. Still waiting to finish downloading some more. I also got her a cool app to automatically screen unwanted callers and stuff.

I think the senorita has made me shift my tech preference. I never thought I would love Mac before I met her. It was always SonyEricsson before and now I’ve dipped into Nokia. I’m resigned to ditching palm for the lure of symbian s60. Hehe who says you can't really change a man eh?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brand new year, same old shit?

2017 is here. After that very eventful 2016 one can't help but hope that the new year brings about more positive things. It doesn't look all that good though.
Will we get an election this year? I'd seriously consider it if I was the pm. I mean yes he has go a lot going for him but what he doesn't have at the moment is a credible United opposition to give him a run for his money. So yeah. Calling for an early election may be something that can be to his favour.
Will stupid acts by stupid people stop making then famous? Nope. Early on we saw a bunch of kids scaling the IPOH sign for shits and giggles. Posted everything on social media. Last I heard they've already come in to give statements to the fuzz. So the moral of the story is if you wanna do stupid things don't blab on social media with your smiling mug there for everyone to see.
Pump prices are up. No point complaining anymore since the price mechanism is partially public so we can pretty much guess th…

What's in it for me.

Looking at how the campaign for the Sarawak state election is going you would think that is a matter of who can promise the most who would probably win it. Difference being one party boasts a track record and the other one, well depends on which other one that is doesn't. 
I especially love it how these promises are all presented as conditional upon winning the election. Doesn't reek of bribery at all eh? Not buying votes. Yeah right. 
You would think that given how Selangor and Penang are run, they would want to see it emulated in Sarawak? I guess loyalty goes a long way over there. 
As it is there are a couple of outstanding issues that Sarawak can use as a bargaining chip in trying to force the federal government to start giving them more.
Oil royalties, more federal projects etc. and what better way to do it than to vote for the opposition? 
If the opposition wins, then Sarawakians can send a message to the federal gov't that hey if you don't give us what we want than t…

Of drivers and motivation.

You often wonder why folks behave the way they do. What drives them and why they behave inexplicably different from what you expect it them. You like to think that there is an element of commonality in human behaviour when it comes to certain things. Things like common sense and decency. Things involving ethics and moral behaviour. 
You would like to think that there is a baseline that people thread on and you can count on them to toe the line. 
You would like that very much. 
But the reality of it all is much different. We are all driven by different things. There's that element of unpredictability in each one of us that allows us to surprise people every now and then. The more we expect people to behave a certain way, the more likely it is for us to be surprised when they actually do the opposite. 
Maybe we shouldn't even bother. Let's just factor in all the uncertainties in life and just focus on what we can control. Yep. Let's just concentrate on our own action and beh…